The First Step
What is a Letter of Authority?
The Letter of Authority is a document that allows us (Aspect Wealth Advisers) to obtain policy and account information on your behalf. We then analyse your situation – including current equivalent transfer value and a list of any exit penalties – and present to you so you can make an informed decision on whether to transfer your UK pension to Australia.
This letter does not authorise a transfer, it allows us to obtain the key information we need to discuss with you.
How do I sign a Letter of Authority?
We offer two ways of getting the signed document to us. Firstly is the traditional method:
- Click here to download the Letter of Authority PDF.
- Print out PDF.
- Fill out document and sign it.
- Fax signed document back to us at 07 3354 9090 OR scan and email it to email@example.com
The second and much faster method is to digitally sign the document directly via your browser using our own legally binding service:
- Click here to digitally sign the Letter of Authority.
- Fill out form.
- Sign document with your mouse or touchpad.
- Submit document – That’s it!
Both yourself and us will receive a copy of the signed document which we will then process and send off to your UK fund.
Any questions about this process?
Do not hesitate to contact us on + 61 7 3354 9000 or via the form below if you have any questions about this process. We are here to help!